Golf Tournament

Postponed to 2023. Dates TBA.
Reflection Bay Golf Club


Time to hit the links on Friday, with a double shotgun scramble golf tournament at the famed Reflection Bay Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas.  


Results from 2021
Final Results from Sunday September 5th, 2021
South Shore Country Club
Gross Division
1st – 54 – Mansfield, Gallagher, Mulkey, Keyer
2nd – 55 – Kozma, Swanson, Pena, Mitchell
3rd – 56 – Haggerty, Haggerty, Larsen, Madsen
4th – 57 – Fernandez, Jordan, Page, Mathewson
5th – 63 – Hansen, Carpenter, Wagner, Foley

Net Division
1st – 48 – Gordon, Corbin, Roberts, Ezeles
2nd – 51 – Graziano, Stillman, Johnson, Wildermuth
3rd – 54 – Abbott, Uhl, McCoy, Varga
4th – 56 – Chackel, Chackel, Mikovits, Blinkinsop
5th – 56 – Sundquist, Sundquist, Colvard, Simpson

Results from Saturday September 4th, 2021
Reflection Bay Golf Club
Skins
– Team Haggerty – Eagle 2 on Hole #2 –
– Team Walmart #1 – Eagle 2 on Hole #11

Closest to the Pins
– Hole #8 Men – Kenny Ebalo
– Hole #17 Men – Stephen Parks
– None awarded for the women as no greens hit

1st Gross – 53 – Team Haggerty
2nd Gross – 56 – South Shore Country Club #1
3rd Gross – 57 – Reflection Bay #1
4th Gross – 58 – Reflection Bay #2
5th Gross – 59 – Walmart #2

1st Net – 48 – Walmart #1
2nd Net – 49 – Graziano Team
3rd Net – 52 – Rogue 5 Media
4th Net – 52 – Fred Sundquist Team
5th Net – 53 – City of Henderson #1

Neal Allen Team – Net 57, Gross 65
John Overall Team – 59 / 71
South Shore Country Club #2 – 60/70
UMC Team #1 – 62/69
UMC Team #2 – 76/87
Volvo – 55/63
Lotus Broadcasting – 55/65
SNGA – 54/55 (couldn’t play in finals, opted out)
Rockin MC Team – 57/71
Project 150 Team #2 – 56/59
Elite Golf – 54/60
City of Henderson #2 – 56/59
Young, Young, Roberts, Dutt-Roberts – 59/68

Put your foursome together and compete against 55 other teams in a four person scramble tournament on the Nicklaus Signature Course at Reflection Bay Golf Club. Reflection Bay is arguably one of the best courses in Las Vegas and has won countless awards since it opened, including Top 100 Courses You Can Play by Golf Digest, America’s 100 Greatest Golf Courses by Golf Digest and a Golf Medal Winner by Golf Magazine. The tournament features divisions for both gross and net teams (you are automatically entered into both divisions).

As you put your foursome together, you can choose between an AM tee time at 7:45am or a PM time at 1:00pm. Golfers must either establish a tournament handicap by submitting three recent scorecards, have a GHIN number with the USGA or accept a tournament handicap of zero if they are unable to do either. If you qualify for the finals on Sunday, that shotgun is at 8am.

Tee prizes and gifts will be given to each player, in addition you will have hole sponsors spread throughout the course that will be serving drinks and food on select tee boxes. Players will also enjoy a continental breakfast for the morning round and a bbq lunch between rounds.

Gross & Net Division – Team Scramble Format

  • Handicaps: Each player must have a handicap or a tournament handicap for the round. A team handicap for the net division will be established by the pro shop by taking an average of each players handicap and creating one team handicap. If you do not have a USGA handicap you must bring three scorecards to the tournament director to establish a tournament handicap.
  • Drives: The team must use a minimum of 2 tee shots from each player in the foursome.
  • Tees: Women play from the Bronze tees and men from the white tees as marked. Seniors 60+ may play from the Silver tees.

Skins Game

  • The entry fee for the Skins Game is $80 per team ($20 per player but the entire team must enter). 55% of the pot will be donated to the event beneficiary and the remaining 45% of the pot will be awarded to the lowest gross skins during the two rounds of play on Saturday, broken up evenly. Skins will be awarded for low gross scores on each hole by the team. Skins are awarded to the foursome as a team to split amongst the members as they see fit. In the rare chance that no skins are won during the day in either division then the entire pot will be donated to charity.

Golf Cart Sponsor

This Year’s Hole Sponsors


        


We have several more hole sponsorships available. Contact us if you’re interested in sponsoring a hole.